Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Activity 1: The More, the Merrier?

Day 3: It’s All in the Family

Activity 1: The More, the Merrier?

This activity I have to say if I would like to live in a family with 9 sibling.

I would not like 9 siblings because they would be annoying because I have 2 sisters and they are annoying enough. There would be no room in the car also we would have to share a room. There would not be enough food for all us. The parents would not have much money.

I could enjoy it because you could play with them when you are bored. I love playing with my sister when we have a water fight or on the tramp.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess

    Nine brothers and sisters would be an awful lot of people in the house. Imagine the wait for the bathroom in the morning when you are trying to get ready to go to school.
    You would need to have a family van, as you are right you would not all fit in one car.
    The games you would be able to play would be great though. You could have a big game of cricket or hide and seek. It would be great fun.
    Think how many potatoes you would have to peel to make tea at night time. It would also cost a lot of money to feed everyone.

    I only have one sister so my family so little, but my husband has eight brother and sisters. His family is crazy big!!

    Well done

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.