Saturday, January 13, 2018

Day 3: Groovy Man (The 1970’s)
Week 3 Activity 1: Ready to Roll

This one I have to rank these three clips in order from 1 the best to 3 trerrible......


The first one I rank 1st because they have lots of instruments and they all played them well.  They all looked funny with what they were wearing and they danced funny but it was good.
The second one I rank 2nd because I knew the song.  His dancing was hilarious when he shook his head.  Every time I hear this song I want to sing it. 
The third one I rand 3rd because it is not as good as the others.  The music and the singing seemed weird to me.  I did like the instrument that was like a type of drum, that sounded cool.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess

    I really like that you have given really clear answers as to why you have ranked the songs in the order that you have. Great work!

    The video that goes with the first song is quite funny to watch, it makes me smile. The fashion and hairstyles are quite funny.
    She's a mod is a very well known song and I don't think there would be many people who hadn't heard of it. I laugh when he dances in this one too.
    And I agree with the last one too. It is not as good as the others. And to be honest I had never heard of the NZ Underdogs before.

    Great work Jess

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.