Thursday, February 14, 2019

Persuasive writing

Persuasive writing
ripsticks skateboards and bikes etc shouldn't be banned from schools
I am writing about whether I agree or disagree with banning Wheels. I disagree
with it. I will give you three good reasons why you shouldn’t ban wheels.


The first reason is that when you are biking you are getting fitter. It will keep
you in shape. You are also having fun while doing fitness. If you get really fit
you will want to enter some competitions and that can become very good
because you could win good prizes.


Which brings me to the second reason, you are having fun. You'll see people
smile while having fun. You can see that they’re having fun when they're
laughing and learning new tricks and getting all excited for the next playtime.
They will not be fighting but they will be making new friends.


The third reason is that you will be learning. You will be learning new skills and
tricks.The tricks will be like going down big ramps or spinning your scooter
around. You will  be learning balance and safety like being aware of the people
around you and the equipment. Wearing helmets, knee pads and other things
can keep you safe. Also you are having fun when you are learning.

I say we should keep wheels at schools don't you agree school would be
miserable if we did not have wheels here. I asked my classmates what they
think and the large majority said they want to keep wheels in schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.