Friday, December 27, 2019

SLJ W2 D5 A1

Week 2

DAY 5: HUMANITARIAN HEROES

Activity 1: Everyday Heroes [4 points]


For this activity, please brainstorm at least five ways we could support the
people who are affected by the fires in New South Wales, Australia. You could
think of ways to raise money, things to send them, and ways to keep them
feeling positive.
On your blog, share your brainstorm of ideas and create a video or audio
recording of yourself explaining each idea.


  1. Send firefighters over to help
  2. Start a give a little page
  3. Donate toys food and equipment to the people who have lost their homes
  4. Schools can make cards and make presents for Christmas to the people that
lost their homes.
  1. Send over some blankets and clothes.
Image result for fires in australia
Image from:

13 comments:

  1. Hey
    Did you come first for the SLJ at your school last year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly,
    yes I did, how about you? this is my 3 year of doing it and I came 1st in my school the other 2 times so I want to win in my school this year as well.
    thanks for commenting. What do you think I could have done better?
    bye
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess
      You did a good job I can't think of anything.
      Keep it up
      Molly :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks,
      your really nice.
      Jess

      Delete
  3. Hi molly.
    thank you
    I will comment on your blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess
      Thanks for commenting on my blog
      Molly

      Delete
    2. Hi Molly,
      its okay. Have you enjoyed the little bit of sun that we had today?
      Jess

      Delete
    3. Hi, yeah this summer hasen´t been as nice as last so when the sun does come out I am making the most of it.
      thank
      Jess

      Delete
    4. Hi Jess
      Today it is sunny where I live what about you?
      Molly

      Delete
  4. Hi Jess,

    Leisha here again! I am still working through all of your posts and I am enjoying reading every single one! You have done a fab job!

    You have thought of some great ideas to help support the people affected by the fires in NSW. I like your idea to have schools make cards and presents. Sometimes the simple things like this can make such a difference to those affected by the fires. You have a very kind heart to think of these things!

    Another fantastic post! Until next time…

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.