Friday, December 27, 2019

SLJ W2 D5 A2

Week 2
Day 5
Activity 2: Leading by Example [4 points]


For this activity, we would like you to follow in their footsteps and perform a
random act of kindness.
On your blog, describe your random act of kindness. What did you do? How
did the person react? How did it make you feel?
I did this a while ago.
My act of kindness was when I gave a lolly to the lollipop man (road construction
man who changes the stop go sign). It was a typical wet day on the West Coast and
he looked sick of his job so I gave him a lolly to make him happier. I think that he
was surprised but happy. It made me feel happy and like I did a good thing.
Image result for lollipop man west coast nz
Image from:


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess,

    Leisha here again!

    Thank you for sharing about a time that you did a random act of kindness. You are very kind for giving a lolly to the lollipop man. I’m sure he would have been quite touched by your act of kindness.

    It is nice to hear that doing that made you feel happy too. It is an amazing feeling when we do something nice for others isn't it! Even simple things can make a big difference to someone’s day.

    Another wonderful post! Ka pai!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.