Saturday, December 29, 2018

SLJ W2 D5 A1


Week  2

DAY 5: Wasting Away


Activity 1: Off the Menu [4 points]


Today I have to, tell you what I think about this rule why you think it!. The rule is if you go fishing where you are not allowed you can get charged  $100 000.



I think that if you are did not know that you were not allowed to fish there you should not be fined to much but still you should check if you are allowed to fish there. I that you should be charged because you are taking all the fish out of the water. Lots of people eat fish and it would be bad if there was none left.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jess,

    I like the way you think and I also think that they shouldn't be fined if they didn't know the rules. Unfortunately, not everyone is honest and some people may pretend that they didn't know about the rule so just as you have mentioned, it's also important that people should check to see if they are allowed to fish in that area or not.

    Yes, maybe it is good to fine people for overfishing since there are many consequences to it. Do you think that $100,000 is too much to have them pay though? $100,000 is a lot of money and you could do so much and buy so many things with that amount of money! I'm curious to know what you think.

    Keep up the hard work,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.