Monday, June 24, 2019

Speech Writing

TITLE : Speech writing


LABELS: Writing


Think about what you have been learning over the last week and write a post
about it.
We were learning what the structure of a speech is and how to write cue
cards.
We were learning it because in the future when we go to High School we will
be doing speeches.
I enjoyed that we got a choice on what we were passionate or wanted to
write about.
I found it challenging to limit the amount of words on my cue cards and to
have enough to read it in at least 3 minutes.

Have you ever written a speech before?

3 comments:

  1. HI my name is chyla and im from Te Hapara and what is a cue card is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. never mined someone told me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jessica, My name is Riley and I have just finished reading your speech blog post. I found this blog post really Interesting and It's cool that you had a challenge with the amount of words on your cue card. Yes I have written a speech before It's really hard when your not used to writing really descriptive words. I encourage you to post more blog posts cause you have really good punctuation,and you Inspired me to think about how I can fix my writing and add Punctuation in the right places. Bye from Riley.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.