Wednesday, December 19, 2018

SLJ W1 D3 A1

Week 1
DAY 3: Awesome Animals   
Activity 1: Fantastic Beasts [4 points]
Today I had to make a beast my one is named wabb.
Wabb
The Wabb is a crab and a whale put together it lives deep in the ocean under gigantic boulder rocks. It looks like a whale with crab claws. The Wabb is not afraid of anything because it can swim as fast as lightning and it can snip people in half. It's always making noises that send whirlpools in the water because it is biggest animal in the world. Its smell of dead fish because that what it eats. It can waddles on to the land occasionally. The Wabb has skin as rough as sandpaper. He is a rare species that is a one of a kind.   

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess
    I really like your creative beast! Lol. What I like is that you have described it in all ways. Maybe next time you could add a picture that you drew or something. If you want to check out my blog copy this URL...
    http://jessgroom8.blogspot.com/

    Blog ya later:)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess S

    I really like how you have explained what the "Wabb" looks and sounds like. I think it is really cool how you have combined the two animals together to make one.

    Keep up the great work & I look forward to seeing some more of your posts,

    Caitlyn Gallant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Jess,

    What a fantastic beast you have created, awesome work! You have used a good range of adjectives to describe and explain your beast, I can picture it clearly in my mind so thank you for that. I think I would be too scared to jump into a submarine and visit your beast, it sounds terrifying that it can snip people in half! I absolutely love that the Wabb can create whirlpools in the water by making noise, that is very creative of you to come up with that idea! I think Newt Scamander (the main character from Fantastic Beasts) would be very impressed and would love to learn more about the Wabb! What does your beast enjoy doing? Would you want to say hi to the Wabb? I think it would be interesting to feel his skin, I would imagine it would be like putting your hand on sandpaper.

    Keep it up,
    Evelyn :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.