Tuesday, December 31, 2019

SLJ W3 D1 A2

Week 3
Day 1
Activity 2: Influencers [4 points]


For this activity please imagine that you had the chance to create your own
YouTube channel. What would it be about? What kinds of videos would you
create and post?
On your blog, write a description of the YouTube channel you would like to
create.

If I was to make a YouTube channel than I would make a baking channel or do
challenges with my sisters or even prank them. I am not the person who would love
having a YouTube channel but it might be fun. I don't watch YouTube, I have
watched a little bit before but not that much I would rather play sports or go and play
outside. I would do the baking because at school we bake and I really enjoy it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess, Great to see you are taking part in the Summer Learning Journey again this year. A YouTube Channel on baking would suit you really well. I hear you made some money at the gala with your baking skills. I have a new favourite recipe, a fudge I made for Christmas this year. It is very sweet though, so I can only eat little pieces. What is your favourite recipe? Keep up the good work on the SLJ this year Jess, and make sure you give yourself a break with some outdoor time. Mrs Glue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Glue,
    Thanks for commenting.
    Yeah we made a lot of money at the gala day. I post earlier on about it so you might be able to see the post if you go through my blog. Did you have a good Christmas and New Year? What kind of fudge did you make? I am not sure what my favourite recipe is but I did really like the fudge that we made at school for the gala. Yes I have been outside lots but this summer hasn't been the best so its a better opportunity to do the SLJ this year. Also my budgies had 3 baby´s so I have been playing with them lots lately.
    Happy New Year.
    Thanks
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess,

    I love your idea to make a baking channel on Youtube. If I had a Youtube channel, it would probably be a cooking channel. I love to make up my own recipes. I like to call myself a bit of an experimental cook because I don’t often use a recipe so it is more like trial and error. Most of the time my recipes work but sometimes they don’t but that’s all part of the learning and fun! What things do you like baking? It is great that you have the opportunity to do baking at school too! What things have you made a school before?

    I don’t really watch much Youtube either. I do use it to listen to music sometimes though. I think it is awesome that you would rather play sports or go outside.

    I hope you are enjoying your holidays and able to relax a bit more now since you have finished the SLJ activities. It is awesome to see you are commenting on other learner posts too. Keep it up!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.