Saturday, January 4, 2020

SLJ W3 D4 A2

Week 3 
Day 4
Activity 2: iMoko [4 points]
For this activity please think about your own health and well-being (hauora).
What do you, or those in your family, do to stay healthy?
On your blog, share five things that you do to stay healthy and strong.
  1. I am dairy free so I don't have much dairy.
  2. I don't eat too much
  3. I eat lots of fruit and veges
  4. I have a balanced diet 
  5. I try not to have much take away
  6. Image result for fruit and vegetables
         Image from:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess

    This is another very good activity completed by you. Thanks for sharing this with us all.
    I think you are so right when you say to eat a balanced diet. That is the key to eating right.
    It is great that you eat lots of fruit and veges. There is so much yummy fruit at this time of the year!
    Do you have a favourite fruit?
    Mine would be strawberries. I really like the ones from the lady at Kumara Junction. I always go for a drive out there to see if she has her sign out and strawberries for sale, they are yummy!

    Have you tried the fish n chips from Kumaras new place? I hear they are really nice.

    Thanks for attributing you image also. It is great that you are doing this for all of your work!

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.