Sunday, January 20, 2019

SLJ W4 D5 A2

Week 4
Day 5
Activity 2: Adoption Day [4 points]

On my blog, list the three animals that I have chosen and then compare and contrast
them. How are they similar? How are they different? At the bottom of my post, tell you
which of the three animals I would most like to adopt..



I would want the turtle but I do not have a big ocean for it to swim because I think they
grow quite big so it would not fit in a fish tank.  I would want the fox but I would not
have snow for it to live in. I do have two other birds so I would know a bit about them
I could get a cage for the parrot so that's the one that I would probably choose.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jess,

    Wow, I must say, that's an interesting and very impressive way to present your work! I love that you have added photos, colour-coded your text, and displayed the information in a neat and tidy table, good job! I can see that you have done your research and I'm always learning new pieces of information from you.

    I like that you have thought about the responsibilities that come with taking care and providing a home for each of these three animals, that's very thoughtful of you. They are all such special and unique animals and I would also love to keep them all but I'm glad you have taken into consideration the fact that the Arctic fox needs snow and the Hawksbill turtle needs the ocean, they will definitely thank you for thinking about them. I think Teal and Summer would be excited to meet a new friend! What would you name the McCaw if you were to adopt one? I would love to know.

    Best,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Jessica,
    I like your blog post. I like how you put everything onto a google drawing or something it shows you have put a little more effort into it.
    Keep up the good work,
    Alexandria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jess,
    I really like the way that you have displayed your work. It is different to how most people have done it. You have lots of great facts that show what is different and what is the same.
    You are a great blogger!
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.