Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Bridge Valley Camp

Bridge Valley Camp
Day 1  of camp:
On Tuesday we drove up to Camp. It was a long trip but we got there. On the way we got two flat tyres they went flat as a balloon, the first one was on Lase’s car and the other was on Ben’s trailer. I was excited for the rock climbing.


Day 2 of camp:
This is my 4th time at Bridge  Valley Camp. This camp is different to Hammer because we had different activities. One of my favourite activities was on Thursday it  was the cave/abseiling.I was the first to do it in my group.


Day 3 of camp:
Today I was a bit nervous about camp but not to nervous because I have been 3 times before.Today my favourite thing was rock climbing. I reached  the top on both of the walls. I was proud of myself because I was the only one in my school that achieved this.


Day 4 of camp:
My favourite experience at camp was the rock climbing and the abseiling. I will miss the great activities at camp but I will probably will be there next year. I really enjoyed doing the activities  with Q and Jamie. I can not wait to see Mum.


From Jess                                                                      
 Screenshot 2017-09-27 at 14.20.26.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.