Sunday, January 14, 2018

Activity 2: Lord of the Rings

Activity 2: Lord of the Rings

In this activity I get $300 million given to me. How would I spend it?

I would buy a batch in Hanmer Springs because I love spending time there with my family.
I would buy a flash new car for when I am older and can drive.
I would put a swimming pool up at our house because this summer is really hot and we love swimming.
I would give my family some money to spend.
I would buy a Newfoundland dog because they are so cute and big and I love dogs.
I would buy myself a phone because I do not have one.
I would go to Fiji with my family for 2 weeks, I have been there before and I loved it.
I would travel around the world.
I would give some to charity, perhaps the Cancer society. Lots of people get cancer and so they probably always need money to help.
I would save some for later in life.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess

    You are a very kind and generous person. I love that you have not only thought of yourself but you have thought of other people too.
    It's really great that you would give some money to the Cancer Society to help people that are sick and maybe research to help find something to help the people. Well done.

    Having a bach in Hanmer Springs would be amazing. I would like to have one there too.
    Whats your favourite thing about going to Hanmer? Is it the Hot Pools?
    I really like the shopping in Hanmer, they have lots of really good shops there now. And great places to eat out too.
    I went there just in the last school holidays with some of my friends and we sat for so long in the hot pools we were so wrinkly when we got out!!

    I am a dog person so I love the New Foundland dog that you would get. They are just beautiful dogs. Imagine how much food they would eat. You would have to spend some of your money feeding him or her.
    What would you call your puppy?

    Travelling would be a great experience too. You can learn so much when you travel to other countries. You must really have liked Fiji to want to go back there again with your family.
    I haven't been there, but I am going to Rarotonga later this year and I am really excited about it!! I can't wait!

    Well done Jess.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.