Sunday, January 14, 2018

Day 1: Turn of the Century (2000-2010)

Week 4 Day 1: Turn of the Century (2000-2010)

Activity 1:  Celebrating a Win

This one tell us what you and your family do to celebrate special events, such as birthdays.

At my birthday we have cake for breakfast and then we open our presents. I have friends over also we have pudding after tea. At Christmas we go to my family's house. We do not really have a tradition for birthdays or Christmas because ever year we go somewhere different. Some birthdays we are away in places like Hanmer Springs. We go to the beach, or lake. Sometimes we go to the park or movies.
We have lots of family and so at Christmas we end up having a lot of days celebrating with all the different family groups. We do different things with the different families but they are all fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess

    CAKE FOR BREAKFAST !! How lucky are you! What an awesome way to start your birthday. I think I might come to your house for my birthday.
    It's great to celebrate in lots of different ways. And also fun that you are always somewhere different. As long as you are with you family it doesn't really matter where you are.

    When is your birthday?
    What did you do for your last birthday?
    Was the cake chocolate?

    Being somewhere like Hanmer would be a really cool birthday . I really like going to Hanmer. It would be one of my favourite places to have a long weekend or holiday.

    In my house the birthday person gets to choose what we have for tea. If it is my birthday I like to go out somewhere for tea. Because then I don't have to cook it!! HA HA!

    Once again you have done a great job Jess

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.