Friday, December 28, 2018

SLJ W2 D4 A1

Week 2

DAY 4: Spectacular, Spectacular

Activity 1: Planes, Trains and Automobiles [4 points
Today I had to imagine that I had the chance to visit Milford Sound by boat, foot
(walking) or air (helicopter). Which option would I prefer?
On my blog I have to tell you which of the three options I would take to explore
Milford Sound. Be sure to tell you  why I have chosen this option.
At the start of this year I went to the bottom of the south island and had a holiday
down there for my first time it was amazing. I went on a boat around the Milford
Sounds. So if I did it again I would maybe try something different.
I have never been in a helicopter before so that would be cool and you would get a
spectacular view.
But I really like going  on bush walks and it would be cool to see all the different
plants and animals there.
I think I would go on the helicopter but I would definitely go on the walk someday.


Photo ‘Milford Sounds’ taken by Andrea Stevenson location Milford Sounds no licence needed

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jess,

    I'm so excited for you that you got to go on such a wonderful trip down south to the lower part of the South Island! What areas or cities did you visit? I've also never been in a helicopter before but I would imagine it to be quite loud and noisy. It would be a magical experience to be able to see the view from above though, I agree! We would then be able to see what the birds see everyday, how lucky are they?

    Helicopters rides definitely are a rare experience so it would be very wise to take the opportunity to go in one if the chance arises, yes. I love that you are very eager to go explore Milford Sound by foot and I think that you would have an amazing time. My mum went on the Milford Track 3 years ago and she says it was one of the best tracks she's ever walked! She goes hiking a lot so that's quite a big deal for her to say that. I hope you get to walk the Milford Track someday and share all your experiences with the people around you!

    Best,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.