Sunday, January 20, 2019

SLJ W4 D3 A1

Week 4
DAY 3: Taking Action
Activity 1: Predator Free 2050 – A Call to Arms [4 points]


Today I have to watch these 3 video’s and after say what one I am most interested in and why


Predator Free Video #1: Cacophony Project
Predator Free Video #2: Taranaki Mounga Project
Predator Free Video #3: Zero Invasive Predators (ZIP)
I am most interested in the #1 video because I found it crazy that the person who
was selling the house did not care to say that the house was invaded with rats.
I like that they are trying to get rid of them. I would not like it if my house was
invaded with rats. It would take a lot of work to get them out of the house. He
would have been pretty determine to get them out. I think that he would
sometimes want to give up cleaning the house.
I did also find the third video interesting because it was about the West Coast
where I live and how they are trying to save the birds and nature.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Jess,

    I enjoyed reading what you thought and had to say about the video and I must point out that you have done a wonderful job of explaining your interest towards the first video about the Cacophony Project. It would be absolutely horrible and horrific to buy a new house only to find out that it's been infested with rats, wouldn't it? I'm also glad that they are working to get rid of them!

    Thank you for also sharing a snippet of your thoughts about the third video! It's great to see you engaging with all the activities and working hard through every single one of them, awesome work Jess! I'm hopeful for a predator free country in the future and I hope you are too!

    Keep up the hard work,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.