Sunday, December 23, 2018

SLJ W2 D1 A2

Week 2
Day 1
Activity 2: The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge [4 points]


Say 3 people that I would bring to be my support crew and why I would bring them.


First I would bring my dad because he owns a farm and does not get
to have a big break that often, and he is always trying to show me
how everything is done and be funny. Then I would take my Mum
because she will keep me safe make sure that nothing will go wrong
and when she was a child she lived there with her stepdad she would
go and visit Taupo and it would be cool for her to tell us all the places
that she recognised. Finally I would take Mikayla, my older sister
because if it was during school she would like me to get her out of it
and she loves to be taking photos.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess, it's Hazel here again. Congratulations on another great post! I really like how you label each of the activities so they are easy to find and track!

    I can tell that you have thought very hard about putting together a support crew for the Great Taupo Cycle Challenge. I think that all of the people you have chosen would bring different strengths, and be great to have along. Would you like to take part in a race like this in real life one day? Why/why not?

    Meri Kirihimete,

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.