Tuesday, December 17, 2019

SLJ W1 D1 A2

Week 1
Day 1 
Activity 2: Discovering Aotearoa [4 points]


For this activity we would like you to think about your own experiences and
your own cultural background. Where does your family come from? Do they
come from Europe like Abel Tasman, Polynesia like Kupe, or somewhere
else?
On your blog, please tell us about your cultural background. Where do you
and your family come from?


I am New Zealand European I think that I  am a little bit Scottish through a long line
in my family. I love being a New Zealander and living on a farm in NZ. I believe that
I will say here for my whole life.


I got this photo from:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess

    Thanks for completing this activity. Firstly I want to say thanks for attributing your image. This is something that you need to do when you use an image from the internet. You will find as you go through High School that you will need to do this. So it is really good practice for you.

    Its great that you think you will stay here, we are very lucky to live somewhere that there is so many things that we can do. I bet you like living on your farm. It really is a great lifestyle.
    My Mum was born in Australia and my Dad here in NZ. I was born in a place called Dargaville which is at the top of the North Island. But I love living on the West Coast.

    Keep up the great work

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, what age did you move down to the west coast? were you still at school or were you a adult? I am very lucky that I live on a farm.
      thanks you for the comment
      Jess

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.