Saturday, December 28, 2019

SLJ W2 D5 A3

Week 2
Day 5
Activity 3: Choose your own


For this activity, choose one person and read all about them.
On your blog, provide us with:
  1. The name of the person
  2. A description of the work they do/have done
  3. An explanation of how they/their work has had an impact on the lives of
  4. others
I did Jane Fonda. She is an actress who play lots of funny parts
in movies and tv shows. She has impacted lots of people's
lives like she has been married and divorced 3 times and have
3 children with one adopted. She has made lots of people
laugh. Her career took off in 1960. Jane was born on the 21st
of December 1937 so she is 82 years old.

Image result for jane fonda
Image from:


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,

    My name is Caitlyn and over the summer I'll be reading and commenting on Your work as part of the Summer Learning Journey.

    Good job with this activity. I really like the facts and the information that You have put into this post. Can You name a few of the movies and TV Shows that she has been in? Maybe You could research it? Is Jane Fonda a favourite actress of Yours?

    Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of Your work!

    Caitlyn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caitlin, thanks for the comment. how is Jess hand? I don´t really have a favourite actor but I have seen her on tv. is she your favourite? mum said that she is on Grace and Frankie. thanks for the comment.
      Jess

      Delete
    2. Hi Jess,

      Jess's hand is healing well. I think it might be nearly all finished healing which is good. No, I don't really have a favourite actor or actress either.

      Caitlyn :)

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.