Wednesday, January 8, 2020

SLJ W3 D5 A1

Week 3

DAY 5: CREATIVITY +

Activity 1: Ministry of Inspiration [4 points]
For this activity please watch this video about the Pasifika Aquabots
competition that was held in Nelson. The students had to navigate their
Aquabots around a swimming pool, collecting things and visiting different
‘islands.’
On your blog, tell us whether you would like to join an Underwater Robotics
team at your school. Why or why not?

I probably wouldn't like to do it because I am not that good at coding and I don't like
it that much if that is what they do to make it move. I don't like to be in swimming
pools that much because it gives me a headache. I would rather be outside playing
sports or something like that. I would give it a try though to see if I like it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess

    It is great that you would at least give this a go even though it is something that you are not that interested in.
    Coding is something that is quite hard and really unless you understand it a lot it can be difficult to do.
    I have tried a few coding things and like you I am not that interested in it. It would need to get a lot easier for me.

    Although being under water is quite a different way of doing it. I would like to at least watch this in person.

    Not long now until school is heading back. When do you start school? Are you going to Grey High or John Paul?

    Enjoy the holidays

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.