Sunday, January 12, 2020

SLJ W4 D5 A1

Week 4

DAY 5: DANCING QUEENS

Activity 1: The World of Hip Hop [4 points]
For this activity, watch this video of their award winning performance. What do
you like about the performance? What did the dance crew do well? What
could they work on?
On your blog, write a review of The Royal Family performance. Please talk
about the dance, dancers, costumes, and the music. What did you like? What
didn’t you like as much? What do you think could have been improved?
The video didn't work so I searched up royal family performance on my phone and I
think that I got the right video but this is what I thought. 
I thought that it had been practised a lot and they were in sink very well but Hip Hop
is not my favourite music of dance. I think that they deserved to win. I didn't really
like the costumes but they were very bright. There moves were good but again it's
not my favourite type of dance. 


Image result for The Royal Family performance.
Image from


4 comments:

  1. Another great post Jess
    What is your favourite type of Dance? They were very good. I think your school should be allowed YouTube at least for the holidays so you can do the SLJ better. Anyway you have done a good job
    Keep it up
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly
      I do Jazz and contemporary and some lyrical dancing. Yeah it is really annoying but I don´t have a choice. thanks
      Jess

      Delete
    2. Hi Jess
      That sounds like fun when did you start?
      Molly

      Delete
  2. Hi Jess

    I will have to go with you on this one. You are more of a dance expert than me. I did think they must of put in a lot of practice to get their moves down so well.
    There costumes are very pink!!

    What is your favourite type of dance ? If it is not Hip Hop?

    Well done for not giving up when you could not access the video. That is just great that you problem solved. Others students just give up and say it doesn't work, so well done to you!

    Another great post Jess!

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.