Thursday, January 18, 2018

Activity 2: Country Calendar

Week 4 Activity 2: Country Calendar

This one I have to say what do I think would be the most interesting and/or challenging things about being a farmer? Would I would like to be a farmer when I are older. Why/why not? Give you, at least, two reasons to support my answer.

I live on a dairy farm so I think that the most challenging thing would be to get up at 5:30 everyday. I think if you lived on a farm of fruit it would be hard to pick the fruit and they would need to invent something that could do it for you. I would like to be a farmer when I grow up because my mum and dad are, and I know lots about farming I really like that I do not have neighbour close so I can tern up the music really loud. Another reason why I would like to be a farmer is that I love it when it is caving season because I can help dad on the farm and have a pet calf there are so cute.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica

    This would have been a really easy activity for you to complete. As this is the life that you live everyday. It is great that you like it so much that you would like to be on a farm of you own one day.

    I bet that those calves are very cute! Do you have to feed them? Is that one of your jobs?

    I can just see you dancing with the loud music in the shed feeding the calves!! Sounds like it could be fun!

    Not sure I would like to get up at 5.30am everyday. I wouldn't mind every now and then but I don't think I could do it all the time.
    Although you don't have close neighbours I am sure that you do know your neighbours in Taramakau settlement.
    How close to you does Johanna live?

    Well done Jessica, I just love the cheeky picture of the cow!

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment Johanna just lives done the rode from me she sometimes comes her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.