Thursday, January 18, 2018

Day 4: Contemporary Entertainment

Week 4 Day 4: Contemporary Entertainment
Activity 1: Moana

This one I have to watch a trailer of Moana. I have to say write a summery of the trailer and say my favourite part! Tell you as much as I can about the movie. What is it about? Who are the main characters in the movie? What do they do in the movie? Where do they go?



The main of characters the movie are Moana and Maui. Moana has a dream to go to the sea but her family does not agree. She is special because the sea chose her. So she dose not do what her parents say and she takes off to the sea. She goes to fined Maui he was a legend from the sea. He had a hook that he could tern into anything. Moana finds Mani and asks if he could help her go on the journey to fight the fire monster and coconut monsters. Maui lost his hook so he did not wont to but he finely agree to help, he has lots of tattoos that can move, then they head to the sea. They fight the coconut monster and the fire monster. In the end they win and everyone from the island can go to the sea.

The End.
I have seen this movie before I really liked it I can not think of my favourite part because I liked it all.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica

    You obviously really liked Moana as you describe the story really well. I have also seen this movie and thought that it was very funny.
    I think that they really have captured the character of Maui very well. I imagine that this is how cheek he would be in real life!

    I really like the part when all of his tattoos move on his body and they can be quite funny too.

    It's great that they made this story into a movie as it showcases our culture to the rest of the world.

    Well done Jessica you have made a great job of this activity. I am really enjoying reading your posts of the summer.

    Keep up the good work

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.