Thursday, January 18, 2018

Activity 2: Flying Cars

Week 4 day 5 Activity 2: Flying Cars

If my parents were buying me any car that I could chose out of these three car what one would I chose.

I would chose the one on the end the flying car.
I would chose it because the other do not look that different to now.
I would chose it because it looks different.
I would chose it because I could fly it to school.
I would chose it because I would not have to pay lots of money to go on a plane.
I would chose it because I could fly to a mountain.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess

    It is pretty crazy to think that we could actually be driving in a flying car one day!
    Imagine something like that going down the main road in Kumara!! What a sight that would be!!
    I wonder what sort of licence you would have to have to drive/fly one of these cars! A car licence or a pilot licence?
    You are right the other two are similar to what we have now. So why not choose the exciting looking one.

    It will be interesting to see if this comes true and we are whizzing around in flying cars.

    Great work over the summer Jess with all of your activities, you are nearly at the end!!

    Well done again

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess
    I'm Lucy I live in greymouth and go to Paroa school.
    I like you work I think it would be cool to have a flying car.
    From Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.