Thursday, January 18, 2018

Day 5: Looking into the Future

Week 4 Day 5: Looking into the Future
Activity 1: Your Future Self

This one I have to say what I would like to do when I have finish school? Would I like to work in a specific job? Would I like to study at university? What would I study? Maybe I'd even like to move overseas. Share your thoughts and ideas on your blog site. There are no wrong answers!

In the future when I finish high school I will probably be a farmer. I live on a farm and I love it so that is why but before I do that I might travel around the world and go to England and Paris. I am not shore yet if I will go to university. If I when to university I would probably study farming.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess

    It is great that you have some idea about what you might like to do when you leave school. But you have plenty of time to think about it.

    All of the things that you have mentioned are really good. It would be great if you decide to go to University, maybe Lincoln to study something in the agriculture way.
    But travelling overseas and seeing some of the world would be an awesome thing to do to. You said in your other activity that you would like to go to Paris, so make sure that is one of the places that you definitely go!
    And if you love farming so much then having your own farm and animals one day would be just great too.
    Where would you like your farm to be?

    Like the saying goes 'The world is your oyster' Which means you can just go anything that you like. Anything is possible. But its great that you have some ideas.

    Well done

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.