Monday, January 15, 2018

Activity 2: Migration

Activity 2: Migration

This one I have to say three things that you could do on the West Cost and what I like the most.
I live in Taramakau Settlement on a farm. The Settlement is small but has lots of farms in it. I go to Kumara School. There is only 33 kids at school. I like that I live on a farm because when the caves are born I help Mum and Dad.

  • One thing that you could do is go to Punakaiki and see the pancake rocks. I have been there lots of times.
  • Another thing that you could do at Punakaiki is go on a bush walk. I love going on bush walk. A couple of weeks ago I walked up Mt Gorge,I did it in 40 minniets.
  • Another thing that you can do is go to the movies. I love to go to the movies. There are lots of different things that you can watch.

They are three things that I love to do on the West Cost.


Here are some photo of Taramakau Settlement were I live and me on top of Mt Gorge.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess

    I really enjoyed reading this activity, you have put a lot of effort into this one. I just love the photos that you have added.

    We have a bach at Punakaiki so I also spend a lot of time out there. Isn't it just a great place to spend time. We like to do lots of walking when we are there. And Bella my dog, loves to swim in the river!!

    Wow! only 40 minutes to get up Mount George! That is a really great effort. Well done. It looks like a great day when your were up there!What a great view!
    Who did you climb up there with? Were you first to the top?

    We have a great movie theatre in Greymouth. I really love going to the movies too. It is a real treat to go!
    What is the last movie you saw at the theatre?
    I went to see Thor with my daughter about a month ago. It was really good. I like the Avengers movies.
    What is your favourite movie?

    We are lucky to live in such a great place on the West Coast. We have so many cool things to do here that other kids that live in the city wouldn't get to experience.

    Well done Jess

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess
    Great work for completing this task.
    I like to go for bush walks.A few weeks ago we went to Ranigtoto island
    we went for a bush walk and we had lunch there too I also like going
    to the movies too.What is your favourite movie.
    Keep it up.
    -Lesieli

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.