Monday, January 15, 2018

Bonus Activity: Modern Learning Environments

Week 4 Bonus Activity: Modern Learning Environments

This one I have to designed a classroom


At the top there is the door and the teachers table.I like to have a couch also a big white bard so the teacher can write what we are doing for the day on it. I like a mat area that we can sit at when the teacher is telling us what to do and writing it up on the bard also we can spin around and look at the TV. I would not mind where the desk go maybe some were we can see the white bard and the TV. I like same nice furniture like coshes that we have at school that we sit on at mat time I did not now how to draw them so I did not put then on my picture.



Here is the photo of my classroom.


2 comments:

  1. Hey again Jessica, it's awesome to see that you've designed your own classroom. I like how you've written a description of it too. It's always a good idea having a big whiteboard in your classroom and I also like the idea of cushions, they will be great for relaxing and reading a book. It's OK that you don't know how to draw them.

    In my classroom I would have lots of the same things but I would also have a giant fish tank, an interactive whiteboard, wobbly chairs, bean bags, low tables, high tables, tables with wheels on them, laptops, headphone stations etc.

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess!

    Wow you have been doing such an amazing job on your summer learning journey! I love your description of your ideal classroom, although I have to admit I am surprised you haven't included a class pet or two in there. Hope you are staying dry today and that Cashew isn't chewing everything you own!

    See you in two weeks!

    :)

    Miss H.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.