Monday, January 15, 2018

Day 3: Social Systems

Week 4 Day 3: Social Systems

Activity 1: Mixed-Member Proportional (MMP)

This one I have to form a coalition government and say 2 people that you do it with.


If I had to form a coalition government I would do it with my mum Andrea. She would be very smart and kind.
The other person would be my sister Mikayla she is so nice and she can think of lots of different ideas.
I think that we would be a good team and we would be good at making decisions.
I think that a  coalition government would be hard but it would be fun.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Jessica, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. It's great to see that you've been blogging over your summer break. I hope you keep it up!

    It sounds like you've put a lot of thought into who you would form a coalition government with. How do you think you would handle disagreements? Do you think you would argue a lot with your mum and your sister?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Jess,

    You have been super busy today creating another amazing post. It sounds like you have thought about what qualities are important to create a coalition. I think it is important to have someone who is smart and have someone who is good at making decisions. What qualities would you bring to a coalition?

    If I was to form a political coalition I would definitely include my dad. He is always interested in learning about political matters and is an excellent communicator. My friend Nicole would also be included in my coalition as she is extremely funny but very determined. She would be the decision maker who makes things happen. I would be the organiser of our coalition who keeps the peace between the team.

    Thank you for another excellent post. Keep up the descriptive posts you are completing with the Summer Learning Journey.

    Enjoy your beautiful day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.