Friday, January 12, 2018

Activity 2: What’s in a Name?

Activity 2: What’s in a Name?

This one you have to tell you which names are currently popular in your school. Please provide, at least, three girls’ names and three boys’ names that are popular.

Our school is very small so we only have one name that two people are called it is Jack in the past there was two Sams and Reuben but no girls that are named the same. I now lots of emma's.

here is a list from the past that are popular names:

GIRLS BOYS
Christine John
Susan David
Margaret Peter
Judith Michael
Jennifer Robert

A worker on my farm is called Jennifer and Peter is my uncle also I have a lot of people that are related to me call David like my Granddad.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess

    The names on this list are certainly the names of older people in the community. But not names that we have a schools.
    I know at the school that I work at we don't have any of these names but I know older people that have these names.

    Do you have any kids at school with the same name?
    I know Kumara school is only small but what are the popular names?

    At my school Ella and Caitlin are the popular girls names and Jacob and Liam for the boys.

    Well done Jess another great answer.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.