Friday, January 12, 2018

Week Three: The Post War(s) Era (1951-1999)

Week Three: The Post War(s) Era (1951-1999)
Day 1: White Picket Fences (The 1950s)
Activity 1: Meat and Three Veg

This one you have to tell you if I think that the ‘meat and three veg’ rule is a good one. Do I like the rule? Would I enjoy eating a typical 1950s dinner? Why or why not?

I think that it was all right for back then because they probably did not have much different types of food. I do not like the rule in 1950 because eating the sane thing (meat and 3 veg) ever day it would be boring.But they probably had no chose back then but now there are different things. I do like it but not ever day.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jess,
    My name is Patricia from the Summer Learning Journey team.
    I partially agree with you because I think variety is really important as it would be very boring eating the same thing every day. However, you can cook meat and three veg' in many ways, such as lasagna, pizza, pasta and so on. I think the rule of meat and three veg' a day was aiming to promote a healthy, balance diet and I think that still applying for nowadays,
    Furthermore, I really liked that you are explaining the task before answer it. By describing the task you give a context for your followers to understand what is that you are writing about, well done!
    For the future I want you to consider to add a picture to support you text and to make your post eye-catching.
    keep up the good work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.