Saturday, January 13, 2018

Bonus Activity: The 4 O’Clock News

Bonus Activity: The 4 O’Clock News

I have to choose someone to interview and decide what I would ask them.

If I had to interview anyone I would interview tony Kokshorn he is the mayor of Graymouth.

I would ask him what it is like to be a mayor?
How long he has bean the mayor for?
How many meetings he had to go to in a week?
Did he go to school for meetings?

                                                                               

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Jessica, thanks for completing another activity. You've written four awesome questions to ask Tony Kokshoorn, the mayor of Greymouth. I especially like your question asking him 'how long he has been the mayor for'. It would interesting to know how the job has changed over the years. He would probably have a lot of meetings to go to in a week.

    What would you like to do when you grow up?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.