Sunday, December 23, 2018

SLJ W2 D1 A1

Week 2

DAY 1: Swimming with the Fish

Activity 1: Surfs Up! [4 points]
This activity I have to say what my favourite summer thing is to do and why it is my favourite.
I love the summer because there is no school so you can play and go anywhere you want on
holiday to see family our just to leave your hometown. One of my favourite things to do is to go
swimming because it always to hot. I love to go swimming at the river or at home in the pool.
This Christmas I got an early present which was a swimming pool because our other one
broke. I was so excited receive this present but I only got it a couple of days ago so I have not
put it up yet.
I do not have a photo of me at the river but here is some photos of the river with my dogs in it. I was
jumping off the rock in to the water. This is the Taramakau river.


1 comment:

  1. Greetings Jess,

    I also like that the holidays are in summer so that we can go out and enjoy the sun wherever and whenever we want. I agree with you that it's also a nice opportunity to see your friends and family. Both my brother and partner live overseas so I was able to fly over to South Africa to visit my partner and my brother came to New Zealand to visit us so it was a holiday that was well spent! Do all your family members live in New Zealand? Do you have to travel anywhere to see them?

    You must have been so excited to receive a new swimming pool! I've never been swimming in a river before, I'm really scared that there might be eels in it! The water in the photo looks absolutely beautiful, it's so clean and clear. I love that your dogs are swimming in it, it makes the photo even better! What are your dogs called and how old are they? I have a 6 year old Pomeranian dog and I named him Miso because his fur is the colour of Miso soup! He's the cutest little fella but can get quite noisy with all his barking.

    Best,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.