Thursday, January 17, 2019

SLJ W4 D2 A2

Week 4
Day 2
Activity 2: A Protective Plant [4 points]

Today I am listing 10 veggies, fruits, or herbs that I would plant in my garden.


I would plant:
  1. Tomato
  2. Strawberrys
  3. Mint
  4. Sweetcorn
  5. Peas
  6. Potato
  7. Kumara
  8. carrots
  9. Siverbeat
  10. Brockley

I love gardening but I hate it when you have to do the weeding.  I like to plant new plants.
I have a garden at my house and I love to eat the peas and strawberries from it.  So do
my goats!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess,

    I am so happy that my favourite vegetable has made it to your list, broccoli, yipee! I think your garden would look very bright and colourful with all the red from the tomatoes and strawberries, oranges from the carrot, yellow from the sweet corn and potatoes, green from the mint, peas, silverbeet and broccoli, and purple from the kumara. Here's an idea, you could even arrange for them to grow next to each other in that order to create a rainbow design in your garden!

    That looks like a really neat and organised garden, doesn't it? I would love to learn how to garden like that, it would be easy to walk around all the plants and admire everything. I totally agree with you, I also find it annoying to have to sort out the weed situation. They grow so quickly, it can get out of hand sometimes! It's good to hear that the goats like to eat what you've been planting as well. What is your favourite plant from your list? For me, I can't choose between broccoli and kumara since they're both so tasty!

    Best,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.