Thursday, January 17, 2019

SLJ W4 D2 A1

Week 4

DAY 2: Protecting Our Own

Activity 1: A Flying Fox [4 points]

Today I am telling you how I would feel about going ziplining in Rotorua. Trying to use
some descriptive words (adjectives) and action words (verbs) in my post!.

I have alway loved going on ziplines. When I went on a holiday down south at Queenstown I
went on a zipline and it was really fun but it did not go that far because it ended really quick.
I remember before I did it I was really nervous but it was easy so I think I will be nervous and
scared but I would be excited because I would remember when I did it.  
My teeth chatter, my mind twitches, the hair sticks up on my spine. I get excited but I’m nervous.
I am jumping up and down. I am so excited. I can not wait.



Best Ziplining locations around the world

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess,

    You're so lucky to have gone ziplining in Queenstown! I know that you can bungy jump in Queenstown but I had no idea that they also had a ziplining tour available. I guess I better make my big South Island trip sooner than expected!

    It can be pretty nerve-wracking standing up so high being moments away from pushing your feet off the platform, right? I have actually been to the Rotorua ziplining canopy tour that was mentioned in this activity. It was an exhilarating experience and I would definitely do it again in a heartbeat! I recommend you swing by it if you ever get the chance to visit Rotorua, I think you will really enjoy it! I love how you have described the way your body reacts to the adrenaline and excitement that comes with ziplining. I'm curious to know, are you afraid of heights? Do you think you could take ziplining one step further and go bungy jumping, maybe? I know I couldn't!

    Keep up the terrific work,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.