Thursday, September 5, 2019

Baking muffins

A couple of weeks ago I decided that I wanted to do some baking. I wrote a letter to the teacher and
Mrs Dodds said that it was a good idea. Priya  and I have been organising what we bake each week
and what we need. Before we started we needed to find out who has food allergies so we knew the
food was safe for everyone. 


The first week Priya and I made waffles with one group from the senior class and the junior class. The
week after that we made banana and chocolate chip muffins they were a blast; we ended up making
sixty of them. This is the third week and we are making wedges. The potatoes will come from our
school garden. 

Each group gets one turn at making something and we might continue next term as well.

Here is a photo of what we baked last week.

2 comments:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.