Wednesday, December 18, 2019

SLJ W1 D3 A1

Week 1

DAY 3: TEAM PLAYERS

Activity 1: Rugby Superstars [4 points]
For this activity, let’s imagine that you could be a superhero for a day. What
three superpowers would you most like to have?
On your blog, please list the three superpowers, tell us why you have chosen
each one, and tell us what you are going to do with them.


My superpowers would be
  •  telekinesis 
  • invisibility 
  •  flying without wings

I would be invisible to scare my sisters and make them think that the house is
haunted. While I am invisible I will use telekinesis to make people fly with my
fingers. I think that you can breath fire and ice as well. I always dream of being
able to fly but I don’t want to have wings in my way.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess

    Great work with this activity. You have chosen three great super powers to have. Invisibility would be a fun thing to have. I am sure that you would have a great time scaring your sisters around the house!
    Flying would also be really great. Being able to fly to places quickly would be great. Imagine if you flew to school each day!

    I would like to time travel. I would love to go back and time to talk to some people and then go ahead in time also to see what the future holds for us all. I wonder if we will be flying in our cars!

    Well done Jess on completing another activity.

    Keep up the great work

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for the comment. I would love to fly to school everyday but it took 15 minutes to drive to Kumara School and it will take me about 30 minutes to get to the high school next year so I would have to fly very fast. thanks
      Jess

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.