Thursday, December 26, 2019

SLJ W2 D3 A3

Week 2
Day 3
Activity 3: Belle of the Ball [6 points]


For this activity, choose a book that you like and write a short review of it. In
the review, tell us what the book is about and what you like about it.
On your blog, share your book review with a photo or illustration (drawing) of
the book.
Image result for Michael morpurgo listen to the moon
Image from:

Listen to the Moon from Michel Morpurgo is my favourite book. It is a story of
survival. There is a girl who was going to visit her dad who was injured in the war
that was still happening when her boat was hit by the war and there were no
survivors except her and she floated to a abandon island waiting for someone to
rescue her…….. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess,

    Leisha here again.

    Thank you for sharing your book view for Listen to the Moon. I actually had never heard of this book before but now I really want to read it. It sounds like a really interesting book. I especially want to know what happens to her on the abandoned island...but I guess I will have to read the book to find out. Do you think this story is suitable to read to a year 3 and 4 class? I will be teaching year 3 and 4 this year and need to decide on a couple of books to read them. It is always good to get some feedback from other kids who have read books as it helps me choose the best ones.

    I am looking forward to your reply!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.