Thursday, January 2, 2020

SLJ W3 D2 A3

Week 3
Day 2
Activity 3: Hidden Figures [6 points]


For this activity we would like you to give coding a try. Click on the link for the
website: code.org. If you try an activity and it is too easy, try a harder level!
On your blog, post a screenshot of your completed shape. Underneath the
shape tell us what you thought of the coding app. Is it good? Why/why not?
I tried the coding app and it was okay but I didn't like it that much because I don't like
doing coding. We sometimes code at school.Here is one that I did:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess

    Well done for trying the coding. Even though you don't really like it, good on you for giving it a go!

    I think most people that I have read their posts are saying the same thing about this one.
    I am not that big on it either. There are so many things that I would rather do!
    It is a nice diamond shape that you have created though!

    What sort of things do you like to do on the computer?

    Great work

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.