Friday, January 3, 2020

SLJ W3 D3 A1

Week 3

DAY 3: INVENTIVE INVENTORS

Activity 1: Nanogirl [4 points]
For this activity, please visit the ‘Build Tiny New Zealand’ website and scroll to
the bottom of the page where you will find a series of Video Tours of tiny
houses. Watch any three videos on the site.
On your blog, tell us whether, or not, you would like to live in a tiny house one
day. Please be sure to tell us why you feel the way that you do.
Why I wouldn't want to live in a tiny house:


  1. I have a tall family so it would be squishy
  2. I wouldn't be able to fit my pets in
  3. It wouldn't fit many people


Why I would like to live in a tiny house:
  1. I can go on holidays
  2. Doesn't cost much
  3. Could travel around NZ and not have a home just travel to places

I would Prefer my house but I would keep it like a caravan and take it on holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess

    There certainly are lots of pros and cons about living in a tiny house. I really don't think that they are made for families. At least ones with more than one child.
    Although it would be great to be able to move it around where ever you wanted to, I don't think there is enough space in one for me either.
    I like to be able to have some space and peace and quiet. I don't think you would be able to get much quiet time in a tiny house.

    I have watched some of the programmes on TV when they build them, and they are amazing. They do a great job on them and they look amazing. But I like my bigger house!

    Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.