Saturday, January 11, 2020

SLJ W4 D3 A1

Week 4

DAY 3: SCREEN LEGENDS

Activity 1: Talk Show Host [4 points]
For this activity, we would love to know more about your interests (passions)
and your future plans. What do you think that you would like to do when you
are older? Do you have a specific job in mind?
On your blog, please tell us about your future plans (i.e. what you plan to do
when you finish high school or college). Would you prefer to start working
right away or to continue with your studies?


When I am older I am probably going to be a farmer or vet because I love spending
time with animals. I also like to play with babies so I might work at a preschool. I will
live on a farm or a place with a few paddocks but I don't want to live in a town or city.
I think that I will still live in the South Island and diffidently in New Zealand. I am not
sure if I will go to uni.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jess
    Sounds like a good plan. Which would you prefer to do?
    Keep it up
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly.
      I don´t know that is why I just wrote all 3.
      I like what you want to be when your older
      thanks for the comment
      Jess

      Delete
    2. Hi Jess
      Thanks for the reply, I am not so sure hat i want to be when I am older maybe a layer or doctor? I want to grow a fruit farm though.
      Molly

      Delete
    3. Hi I think that you would be good at that. I love fruit so that would be a good job for me. thanks
      thanks for the reply
      Jess

      Delete
    4. Hi Jess
      I don't know how good I would be at it but I would probably keep it small so there is t to much work to do.
      Molly

      Delete
  2. Hi Jess

    It is always good to hear what students would like to do when they leave school. Although you still have plenty of time to decide.
    I can see that you would be great working with little kids. I know that you are very good with the younger students at school and also when you have been dancing. You have a lovely kind nature and you would make a wonderful preschool teacher.
    But in saying that you would also be great working with animals. Once again you have a lovely nature and would work really well with animals. You would be very calm with them and their owners if you were a vet.

    The possibilities are endless and you can do whatever you set your mind to. It is great if you have some idea so that when you are going through High School you can take the subjects that you need.

    Good luck with you move to you new school this year,

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.