Monday, December 17, 2018

SLJ W1 D1 A1


WEEK 1: A Place to Stand
DAY 1: In the Beginning...
Activity 1: The Legend of New Zealand [4 points]

1.New zealand has one of the highest populations of cars in its country. There are 4 million people in it and 2.5 million car ownership in it.

2.New Zealand is one of 3 countries that has 2 national anthems. One is God saved the queen and the other is god defend New Zealand.

3.Dairy Farmers make 100 kgs of butter and 65 kgs of cheese every year for a each person in New Zealand.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jess
    I like the 3 facts you have chosen. I have also done this activity so if you want to see it you can copy this URL...
    http://jessgroom8.blogspot.com/

    Blog ya later:)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jessica,

    I'm Evelyn and I will be working with the Summer Learning Journey team for 2018-2019 to read and follow amazing blog posts like yours! I am so excited to read what pops into that wonderful brain of yours and hope you have fun on this journey!

    Those are some interesting facts about New Zealand! I've lived here my whole life and had no idea about some of these facts so thank you for telling me more about our country, well done! Your last fact is so surprising, that's a lot of butter and cheese! Do you like to put butter on your toast or cheese on your food? I enjoy cheese on my food and especially on my pizza! I noticed that you live on a farm and have around 600 cows, wow! Do you produce your own butter and cheese?

    Happy blogging,
    Evelyn :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.