Wednesday, January 2, 2019

SLJ W3 D3 A2

Week 3
Day 3
Activity 2: Flying Foxes [4 points]

Today I have to tell you what superpower I would like to have
and why I’d like to have it.

I would want to have every superpower like invisibility, flying or
moving people or somethings with my fingers but the one I
would probably want most is to fly. I have always wanted to do
it but I would not want to have wings because it would get in my
way and I would have to get people to make my clothes instead
of buying them from a store. I would not keep it a secret
because I would want to fly to school or wherever I want. I love
to go on walks up mountains but I could just fly to the top.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jess,

    It would be pretty cool to have every superpower that you could possibly think of, wouldn't it? Just like you, invisibility and flying are definitely on the top of my list too! It would be so awesome to go invisible if something embarrassing happened and it'd be even cooler to fly away to another country without having to pay for an expensive plane ticket!

    You have really thought this through, haven't you? I love that you have thought about the fact that wings could get in the way or that you would need to hire a special team of people to make clothes for you. That would be very inconvenient and probably super expensive too! It's interesting to hear that you wouldn't keep it a secret. Are you not afraid that people might ask you to carry their bags to school all the time so that they don't have to? What if there are mad scientists who want to study you and learn more about your flying powers? Flying around would be an amazing experience. Speaking of flying, do you think you would ever go skydiving or parachuting?

    Best,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.