Thursday, January 10, 2019

SLJ W4 D1 A1

Week 4

DAY 1: Preserving the Past

Activity 1: World of Wearable (WOW) Art [4 points
Today I have to  list five interview questions that I would like to ask Dame Suzie Moncrieff.

  1. What products did you use to make it
  2. How long did it take to make it
  3. Where did you come up with this design
  4. Who helped you make it
  5. What is your favourite part of the dress



This year's Supreme Award and David Jones Avant Garde Section winner 'Supernova' by Gillian

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Jess,

    Those are some very well thought-out questions you have come up with and I think Dame Suzie Moncrieff will really enjoy being interviewed by you. You've given her a good challenge, especially for your third question! I haven't learnt too much about Dame Suzie Moncrieff and her work yet so I would also really like to know the answers to these questions. My favourite questions from your list would have to be the first two, it would be interesting to hear more about the art itself and how much time and effort went into creating such a masterpiece!

    Have you ever been to Wellington before? I went a long time ago so I don't remember too much of the trip. Have you ever seen a World of WearableArt (WOW) show before? I think it would be amazing to see all the different creations!

    Happy blogging,
    Evelyn :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Evelyn I have been to Wellington a couple of times but never been to the WOW, my mum said that I have been to the WOW museum in Nelson before I think that I kind of remember it but I not sure.
      thanks again
      Jess

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.