Tuesday, December 17, 2019

SLJ W1 D2 A2

Week 1
Day 2
Activity 2: One Small Step for Man [4 points]


For this activity, let’s imagine that you were Neil Armstrong.On your blog, write
a short poem describing how you felt when you first set foot on the moon.
Here is a link to some different poetry forms.


The adrenaline rushing through my veins,
A party is going on in my brain,


My smile is from air to air,
It’s time for a cheer,


My eyes expand,
My heart ponds,
There is no frown all around,


As my boot stamps the dusty ground,
I say with a salute ‘That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.’


3 comments:

  1. Hi again Jess,

    Great poem! I really love how you have rhymed lines together, and painted a really clear picture of what it would be like to have just landed on the moon.

    Would you like to go to space? What do you think it would feel like to be on the moon looking back at earth?

    Keep up the great work!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gabe, thanks for the comments.
      I use to love to read about space so I would be cool to land on the moon. Have you ever wanted to go to space?
      thanks again
      Jess

      Delete
  2. Hi again Jess,

    Yes! I think it would be amazing to go to space, imagine floating around with no gravity, did you know that water forms into a ball in space? This is because with zero gravity each molecule is pulled with equal tension by the molecules next to it. Cool huh?

    Talk to you later!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.