Thursday, January 9, 2020

SLJ W4 D1 A3

Week 4
Day 1
Activity 3: The Diary of Anne Frank [6 points]


For this activity, we would like you to imagine that you have a diary. In your
diary please write a story about your most extraordinary day. What happened?
You can tell us about an actual event or you can make one up. It’s totally up
to you! Please be as creative as you can.
On your blog, post a diary entry about your extraordinary day. Please start
your post with the words “Dear Diary”.
This isn't a true story
Dear diary 
Today was the craziest day ever. So first my 2 sisters and I went down to the creek
and went for a swim. We were swimming for 1 hour when a huge eel the length of a
whale came and  bit my younger sisters leg and dragged her down under the water.
Luckily my older sister went under and grabbed her while I was calling mum. she
fought off the eel and brought Hayley to the top of the water and to land. She gave
Hayley CPR and brought her back to life. It was like a miracle that she survived.
Surprisingly she didn't even have a broken bone. We never swam there again!
The end 

From Jess

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jess
    Well done for creating such an amazing and astounding story. What made you think of this?
    Keep it up
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks
      um I always go down to the creek and I get scared of eels and I think that they will come through the water cress and bit me so I just thought of it.
      thanks for the comment
      Jess

      Delete
    2. Hi Jess
      Man you scare me sometimes Jess!
      Wow your nealy finshed all ready.
      Great job on your SLJ.
      Johanna

      Delete
    3. Hi Jo, yeah well it isn´t a true story.
      I have now finished and you will be done soon it ends on the 24 of Jan so you will have plenty of time. keep it up
      Jess

      Delete
  2. Hi Jess

    This is a great story. It is a short story with a real punch to it. It is very dramatic.
    Do you have lost of eels in your creek?

    We have a creek at the back of my house and my husband feeds the eels! I can't even go down there!! He has one that he calls fatso!! because he is fat and very long!! There are so many that come around when he does this!

    I can understand why you are a bit scared of them, some get really big!

    Great work

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.