Saturday, January 11, 2020

SLJ W4 D2 A2

Week 4
Day 2
Activity 2: K-pop heroes [4 points]
For this activity, please watch this CBS Sunday Morning Special about BTS.
On your blog, tell us your opinion on BTS. Please don’t just say whether or
not you like them, but tell us what it is that you like (or don’t like) about them.
The video didn't work because youtube doesn't go for our school so I searched up
bts and this is what I don't like about them.
I don't like the BTS band because it isn't my type of music I prefer country music.
I also don't like them because I like to sing along to the music that I listen to but
they sing in a different language most of the time.


Image result for bts
Image from:


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jess
    I have never heard BTS except in the video. I agree them singing in a different language isn't that good. I like how you have added a picture.
    Keep it up
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks, I have heard of then before but not paid that much attention to there singing and dancing. thanks for the reply
      Jess

      Delete
    2. Hi Jess
      How was your weekend? Thanks for the reply
      Molly

      Delete
  2. Hi Jess

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the group BTS. I can't say that I know a lot about them either. I had heard of them before but only that they were a boy band from Korea and that is it.

    I went and found some of their music and I do have to say that I am not a fan either. Not my scene.
    But that is ok as we all have our own taste in music.

    Great work. Hope you are having a lovely day. It is a sunny day today so I hope you are outside on the farm doing something fun!

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.