Saturday, January 11, 2020

SLJ W4 D4 A1

Week 4

DAY 4: ARTY DESIGNERS

Activity 1: Fashion forward [4 points]


For this activity, please read this article about where some famous New
Zealand brands got their names from. Brand names are very important to
companies as this is how they are known.
On your blog, tell us how Twenty Seven Names got their name. Looking at
their clothing brand, tell us whether you think this is a good name for them, or
if they should change it to something else!
The Twenty Seven Names got their name because there were 27 people who helped
get the label off the ground. I think that Twenty Seven Names is a good name because
it represents all the people that helped. I think that this is the best name for it. When I
first saw the brand name I was wondering what it was so it could draw people to want to
know what the brand is. The only thing that would be a pain is that the name is quite
long.
Image result for 27 names clothing
Image from:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jess
    I like how you have added a picture also a description of what you had to do. Did you know about this brand before the activity?
    Keep it up
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly, thank you. you always have nice comments. I didn´t and I did´t know that it was a cloth brand how about you?
      thanks
      Jess

      Delete
    2. Hi Jess
      I had know idea about this brand at first and when I read the activity I thought that we had to do 27 names until I pressed the link.
      Thanks
      Molly

      Delete
  2. Hi Jess

    I agree with you, I think it is a great name and tribute to all the people involved in creating this clothing label. It would take a lot of hard work from a lot of people.
    It shows that lots of people can work together to be very successful and create a great business.
    I have looked at their website and they have a big range of clothing on offer. It is quite expensive too.

    Thanks again for attributing your image for us. It is great to know where you have got your images from.
    I have not heard of this brand until this activity came up on here.

    Great work Jess

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.