Saturday, January 11, 2020

SLJ W4 D4 A2

Week 4
Day 4
Activity 2: Try Your Own Tapa [4 points]
For this activity please create your own tapa cloth design. You can draw your
design on paper or using a drawing app such as Google Draw.
On your blog, post an image (photo or screenshot) or your tapa design and
describe what each part of your picture represents (means).
I am not sure if this is right. The hockey stick is because I play hockey. The cowboy
hat and I heart country music is because I love country music. The cow and farm is
because I live on a farm and a cow is my favourite animal. The tree is because I like
going of bush walks. The sister word because I have 2 sisters. The friendship
symbol because I have lots of great friends. The bird because I have birds. The
mountains because I live around mountains and the kiwi because I am from NZ.


Bird image 
Mountain image
Hockey image
Kiwi image
Cowboy hat image
Sisters image
I heart country music image 
Friendship image
Cow image
Tree image
Farm image 

7 comments:

  1. Wow Jess this looks great. I like how you have added why you would have these things in great detail.
    Keep it up
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly.
      Thanks for the comment.
      yeah I try to explain each image.
      what of mine do you like and took you bye surprise about me?
      thanks
      Jess

      Delete
    2. Hi Jess
      Non of them actually gave me a surprise because I found out you liked country music at Oamaru. The other one that could of surprised me was the bird but in one of your other posts I found out you had birds.
      Molly

      Delete
    3. Hi Molly,
      thanks for the comment
      oh yea we were probably playing it in Oamaru. yeah I have 5 budgies and there are 2 eggs so they might have more babys. thanks for the commenting over the summer.
      keep it up
      Jess

      Delete
    4. Hi Jess
      Thanks for commenting on my blog and for the replies.
      Molly

      Delete
    5. Hi Jess
      Today our chicks hatched. We just brought them over to their new coop. They were a week early. When are your birds supposed to hatch?
      Molly

      Delete
  2. Hi Jess

    You have represented yourself very well with your creation of your tapa cloth. This is very good.
    I like that you have thought about all aspects of your life. I like that it is in black and white also as this is a good representation of New Zealand.

    I see that you say you have birds at home and that you have eggs. You will have to let us know if you get baby birds! That would be exciting.

    Well done for also attributing your images for your post. It is a great thing to get in the habit of doing as this is something that you should do each time you use an images that is not yours.

    Another wonderful activity.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.